Costa Rica Single Parent Family Holiday
Experience the drama of Costa Rica’s landscapes, the real flavors of its culture and cuisine and uncover the country’s adventurous heart. This Family Adventure has been specially crafted to balance organized activities and travel with loads of free time for fun and relaxation. Come and discover this unique, diverse corner of Central America and open your children’s eyes to a colorful new world.
Minimum Age Requirement
Please note that these trips are for adults and children traveling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you. Solo Parents: This trip can only be booked with parents traveling solo with their children
Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
To Book This Single Parent Tour Visit Intrepid Travel
Why you’ll love this trip
- Dive into the heart of one of the world’s most biologically diverse countries, through rivers, dense rainforest, misty cloud forest, past towering volcanoes and to blissful beaches on a journey that will leave you in love with nature
- Glide through the waterways of Tortuguero NP, seek out monkeys and turtles by foot and boat, and drift off to sleep surrounded by the sounds of wildlife
- Get active on an incredible range of outdoor pursuits, from battling rapids while whitewater rafting to galloping through forest on horseback, hiking through jungle to waterfalls, walking high up in the canopy, and whizzing from tree to tree on a zipline
- After getting up-close to the country’s endless abundance of wildlife, enjoy plenty of time to let off some steam in thermal springs and swimming pools – like the one that sits in the magnificent shadow of the steaming Arenal volcano
- End this adventure by hitting Manuel Antonio NP, where the evergreen forest grows right up to the long, white beaches and irresistible water
This tour is brought to you by Intrepid.
Related Article: Traveling Thailand with a Four Year Old As A Single Mother By Choice