Egypt Family Holiday for Single Parents
Uncover the ancient mysteries and modern marvels of Egypt and see why this classic destination inspires millions of travelers each year. With an action-packed itinerary that is purpose built for families, this authentic Egypt experience blends all the must-see highlights with plenty of adventurous, off the beaten-track activities. So whether you’re cruising the Nile in a Felucca, sitting down to dinner with a Nubian family or hopping on a camel, this relaxing, exciting and always enlightening family tour of Egypt is sure to fill the photo album and keep you reminiscing around the dinner table for years to come.
Minimum Age Requirement
Please note that these trips are for adults and children traveling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you. Solo Parents: This trip can only be booked with parents traveling solo with their children
Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
To Book This Single Parent Tour Visit Intrepid Travel
Why you’ll love this trip
- Egypt is home to some of the world’s most amazing ancient icons. Explore the Pyramids, Sphinx and Valley of the Kings with expert local guides.
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience their culture. Lose yourself in Cairo’s colourful Khan al-Khalili bazaar and dine with Nubian village folk in a house in Aswan
- Sleep under the stars, feast on hearty cuisine and be dazzled by the riverside scenery on a felucca sailing trip down the Nile.
- The overnight train from Cairo to Aswan is a fun activity for the whole family, with comfortable sleeping quarters and good food – not to mention the thrill of waking up in an exciting new destination.
- An Egypt adventure wouldn’t be complete without a donkey ride, and you’ll also travel by horse and cart to Karnak – sure to be a hit with the you.
- Finishing in Hurghada, you have plenty of time to unwind at the end of your adventure. Snorkel the coral reefs of the Red Sea or simply relax on the beach.This tour is brought to you by Intrepid.