Thailand Single Parent Family Holiday
Want a family getaway that’s a little different? The combination of culture, friendly people, exciting activities, yummy food and stunning scenery make Thailand an ideal family destination.
Minimum Age Requirement
Please note that these trips are for adults and children traveling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you. Solo Parents: This trip can only be booked with parents traveling solo with their children
Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
Is this trip right for you?
- This trip is for solo parents travelling with their children only. If you’re planning to travel on your own with your child, this trip might be just what you’re looking for. It will give you a chance to travel with other solo parents!
- Prepare for hot and sticky temperatures during the day, but cooler climates in the evening. Layers are the best way to tackle this. Be sure to also drink plenty of water and use sun protection.
- You’ll visit several temples on this trip, which means covering up arms and shoulders as per the local custom. A light scarf is a great idea for covering shoulders and arms when it’s hot.
- Your overnight train journey (Day 4) is quite long. Make the most of it by checking out the scenery and chatting with local travellers. There’s nothing quite like waking up on a sleeper train in a new and exciting destination.
- The accommodation is basic at your homestay (with fold-out mattresses and shared facilities), but the experience of spending time with a local family in their home will more than make up for the lack of creature comforts.
To Book This Single Parent Tour Visit Intrepid Travel
This is not a Happy Traveler tour. This tour is brought to you by Intrepid.