Vietnam Family Holiday for Single Parents
With great food, lush scenery and lots of warm, friendly locals, the whole family will fall in love with Vietnam. Sail beautiful Halong Bay. Delight at water puppets in Hanoi. Learn about rich emperors in Hue. Get a new outfit tailor-made in Hoi An. Maybe even take a dip in the Vietnam East Sea. With so much to share and do together, you’ll experience the culture, flavors, and highlights of a Vietnamese adventure your family will always remember.
Minimum Age Requirement
Please note that these trips are for adults and children traveling together and there must be at least one child under 18 with you. Solo Parents: This trip can only be booked with parents traveling solo with their children
Minimum age for children on this trip is 5 years old.
To Book This Single Parent Tour Visit Intrepid Travel
Why you’ll love this trip
- A cyclo tour of Hanoi is an excellent introduction to bustling inner-city Vietnam, and the novelty of travelling on these three-wheeled wonders is a thrill for all ages
- There’s a great mix of included activities and free time, which is perfect in atmospheric destinations like Hoi An, with the beach just a short bike ride away
- Halong Bay is not only an amazing and unique natural wonder – it’s a proper escape from the world around you. Sleep under the stars on a comfortable cruise boat and enjoy a sumptuous lunch and dinner on board
- By dining at KOTO in Hanoi, you’ll not only feast on dellicious northern specialties, you’ll be supporting an excellent cause that helps connect street kids with careers in hospitality
- One of the many advantages of group travel is the social aspect, and kids often have playmates, giving you a little more time to relax
This tour is brought to you by Intrepid.